Ivy Panda calls application for Annual Essay Writing Contest Scholarship 2020. IvyPanda.com provides $1500 in scholarships annually for talented students who demonstrate mastery of essay writing.
The Scholarships Prize is available for two winners.
- The winner will receive $1,000
- The runner-up prize is $500.
The Ivy Panda Annual Essay Writing Contest Scholarship is open to all the current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will have to provide proof of their academic status or enrollment.
An essay must be on one of the following topics
- Contribution of Technology in Education
- Is Studying Abroad Worth It?
- Should Video Games Be Used in Education?
- An essay must have a word count of 500-700 words (excluding title, header, and works cited page)
- The essay must be in the US or UK English and should be in .doc or .docx format.
- It should be 100% plagiarism-free.
- Follow the MLA style to format the paper and cite sources (download our MLA checklist to check your formatting.
- Have three or more sources cited on the Works Cited page.
- The filename should be [IvyPanda Writing Contest_Last Name].
In order to apply, candidates must ollow Ivy Panda on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram; like and share the post with the contest description pinned on the social media pages. In addition to that, candidates must send an email at email@example.com with
- An essay.
- The screenshot proving that you followed our social media.
- The screenshot of the post with the contest description shared on your social media.
- The answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the Ivy Panda Contest?
All submitted works will be evaluated by a team of highly qualified writers and editors based on the following criteria:
- Grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Referencing system.
The editors’ team evaluation will determine the winner. The best essays will be published on the IvyPanda blog.
- Organizer – Ivy Panda
- Type of Opportunity – Competition/Awards
- Open to – All
- Deadline – 31 May, 2020