This is an online training programme that inspires action on global challenges through social entrepreneurship and the power of skills.
BeChangeMaker provides access to high quality learning content on HP LIFE, tools and technology for startup acceleration, dedicated coaching, mentoring and customized support, as well as the opportunity to tap into a diverse global network of potential supporters and investors. It is also part of the implementation of the African Union’s One Million by 2021 Initiative.
Worth of Award
- This is an online programme that inspires actions on global challenges through social entrepreneurship and the power of skills.
- HP LIFE, a programme of the HP foundation, provides 32 free online learning courses for entrepreneurs, inventors, and small business owners worldwide.
- The top five team will each receive EUR 1,000 worth of customized post-programme training.
- Additionally, the top three teams will each receive EUR 500 cash award to further invest in their ideas, trophy, HP gifts, and certificates.
- The number one team from the final pitch competition will receive additional EUR 1,500 cash award.
Eligibility & How to Apply
To be eligible for the BCM, the participants must:
- Form a team of 2 to 5 people who share the same vision, are between 18 and 35 years old, and choose a team leader.
- Introduce your team and share your social challenge in a 1-minute video. Upload the video to YouTube as unlisted and include the link in your online application.
- Click on Apply below for the application form. The team leader is required to fill out the application form on behalf of the team before 5 June. Please make sure that each of the team member has read and agreed to the Official Rules and created an account on HP LIFE to access the free courses before submitting the application.
- 30 teams will be selected to officially join the programme. The announcement will be made on 15 June.
- The programme will kick off on 22 June with an orientation for the exciting three months of intensive and engaging training.
5-15 June 2020
22 June to 18 September 2020
23-24 September 2020, 15 October 2020