The Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Emissions calls application for NZ-GRADS Global Research Alliance Scholarship in New Zealand. It is fully-funded opportunities for students from a developing country who are ready to complete their Ph.D. in science.
- Candidates can bring their family to live in New Zealand with them.
- His/her partner or spouse will be able to apply for an open work visa for the duration of the study of a candidate.
- Their children will be able to enroll as domestic students in New Zealand’s free state schools.
- The candidate will be studying at a top New Zealand University or Research Institute. Similarly, they will be actively supported through various extensions and networking events hosted in New Zealand.
- Candidates may also be able to work alongside their studies, as Ph.D. students studying in New Zealand usually have unlimited work rights.
- The candidates will receive support when they arrive, as New Zealand is a very welcoming country and there are systems in place to help them and their families settle in.
- It is an opportunity to live in New Zealand. NZ is famous for its relaxed pace of life, unbeatable outdoor lifestyle and excellent work/life balance. NZ people work hard but make time for family, friends and enjoying the beautiful environment.
- New Zealand University’s annual tuition fees and associated student levies up to a total of $10,000 NZD per year.
- An annual living stipend of $28,000 NZD per year (tax-free).
- Medical insurance cover up to $700 NZD per year.
- Visa application costs to a maximum of $1,000.
- Return flights to New Zealand up to a maximum of $6,000.
- Book and thesis preparation allowance of up to $1,500.
Who is Qualify to apply?
This Global Research Alliance Scholarship is open to all the students from a developing country (as defined by the World Trade Organisation). But however, the Ph.D. research topic of the candidates must be related to greenhouse gas emissions from agricultural systems.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org|